Friday, April 17, 2009

GEE-KIDDIES .... I LOVE 'EM BOTH

These two young tackers, Ro and Ty
captivate me with their presence
a bit like chalk and cheese they seem
their different stature being that very essence

One's big and shy when he first meets you
(You know who I'm talking about)
the other's lithe and laid-back
doesn't like being wakened or put out

I think Roie likes me... after he's warmed up a bit
occasionally he'll bring me his shoes to go for a walk
we'll set off for the bush at the end of the street
the dog's in tow, he's too busy looking around to talk

Ty doesn't roar like Ro or make loud noises
(I haven't heard him do so .... yet)
I'm told he has his moments like every baby has
just biding his time I'll bet

I look forward to seeing these young fellers
they're the fruit-bowl of my prideful eye
time spent with gee-kids are never dull
I'm hoping they think the same way about me by and by ...

1 comment:

BoguszBlog said...

Nice one Bernie. I guess it'll be my turn soon.